Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Head of Household Part #3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:56 pm

Harriet, congratulations and thank you for giving me the chance to make it this far when you were HOH at final 5. I respect whatever decision you make here and will not hold a bitter candle if I am sent to the jury. Jackie is an honorable player that I feel privileged to have met and same goes to you Harriet.

I will not sit here and bash Jackie or shove my nose up your butt. I will simply state that I personally feel like you have better odds against me in the finals. People have already flat out posted that I would not get their vote for starters. Marie and Frederick probably also feel very betrayed by me, I cost William his spot in this game and the rest of the cast I never even spoke to. I was weak socially and there's nothing impressive about having a good alert system on your iPhone email (which is how I won most competitions Laughing). That's my spiel and I believe that if you think about it, you will realize that you even stand to win in an unanimous way by taking me.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Thank you Alexander for a great game and I will see you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Tubman

Harriet Tubman

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:57 pm

That was intense. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Kennedy

Jackie Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:00 pm

Well I guess I'll give my plea here.

I think you should take me to finals because we have had each others backs since the first week. When I came back in, I still had you're back. I'm extremely tired, I have to wake up in 7 hours, so this probably look pathetic compared to Mary.

We both have black and white pictures. We're not paintings lol! That's why you should take me haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:03 pm

I'm showing a nipple in mine so I think I hands down win for best avatar and should be rewarded for it Wink. Jackie, was Harriet or I your final 2? This last statement of yours has made me curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part #3   Final Head of Household Part #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Head of Household Part #3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2