Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 3: World War X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Execution #11: Fred Phelps vs. Jackie Kennedy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

Execution #11: Fred Phelps vs. Jackie Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Execution #11: Fred Phelps vs. Jackie Kennedy   Execution #11: Fred Phelps vs. Jackie Kennedy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Execution #11: Fred Phelps vs. Jackie Kennedy Japane10

Ms. Harriet Tubman, the decision of who goes home this round falls in your hands. Fred Phelps and Jackie Kennedy are nominated for eviction. You must now cast the sole vote to evict, IN YOUR DIARY ROOM!! The deadline to cast your vote will be tomorrow, Wednesday @ 7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT.

THE FIRST PART OF THE FINAL HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD COMPETITION WILL TAKE PLACE TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY @ 8pm ET/5pm PT. SINCE THIS IS THE FINAL HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD, EVERYONE IS ELIGIBLE TO COMPETE.

I WILL SEE YOU ALL THEN!
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Alexander the Great
Admin
Alexander the Great

PostSubject: Re: Execution #11: Fred Phelps vs. Jackie Kennedy   Execution #11: Fred Phelps vs. Jackie Kennedy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Houseguests, it is now time for the LIVE eviction. Harriet Tubman, as the winner of the Power of Veto Competition, please stand, face the two nominees, and cast your vote to evict now....

*Harriet stands*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb3.forumotion.com
Fred Phelps

Fred Phelps

PostSubject: Re: Execution #11: Fred Phelps vs. Jackie Kennedy   Execution #11: Fred Phelps vs. Jackie Kennedy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:49 pm

Best of luck to you all! And great job with the hosting, Henry. I'm definitely glad I signed up although it was (like, seriously) exhausting trying to stay alive in this game at times, haha. Thanks for having me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Execution #11: Fred Phelps vs. Jackie Kennedy   Execution #11: Fred Phelps vs. Jackie Kennedy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Execution #11: Fred Phelps vs. Jackie Kennedy
Page 1 of 1